Flow-Safe II® Disposable CPAP Therapy System
Flow-Safe II® CPAP System – 50% Less Oxygen Consumption
A Revolution in Emergency Care When life-saving Emergency Care is in your hands, count on the new Flow-Safe II® CPAP System. A major leap in product innovation, it takes Emergency Care to a whole new level—over 50% less oxygen consumption, and uses standard flow meters. Its advantages are many. Which clearly puts you at an advantage.
• Ideal for wherever CPAP therapy is appropriate
• Pre-hospital or in hospital use
• Compact and easy to store – no extra parts
• Color-coded manometer verifies delivered CPAP pressure
• Uses 50% Less Oxygen Consumption than the original Flow-Safe
• Comfortable head harness with quick disconnect clips for easy access to patient’s face
• Forehead support reduces pressure on the nose and easily adjusts
• Easy Set up & Training – just attach to standard flowmeters/Flow determines CPAP pressure. Yellow Flow/CPAP chart on all devices illustrates flow rate with corresponding delivered CPAP pressures.
#10-57209 – Flow-Safe II CPAP System w/ large adult deluxe mask w/ straight swivel port, head harness (5/Box)
#10-57210 – Flow-Safe II CPAP System w/ medium/small adult deluxe mask w/ straight swivel port, head harness (5/Box)
#10-57211 – Flow-Safe II CPAP System w/ child deluxe mask w/ straight swivel port, head harness (5/Box)