Mercury Medical Disposable Color-Coded Manometer
The Disposable Pressure Manometer is the first disposable
manometer to reliably monitor BOTH proper inflation pressure
and PEEP pressure during manual ventilation with Mercury’s
CPR and Hyperinflation Systems. And now, the Disposable
Pressure Manometer is available with a color-coded label for
improved visibility of pressure ranges.
– The Mercury Medical Disposable Color-Coded
Manometer allows for in-line monitoring of both
airway pressure and PEEP pressures, when
used in conjunction with Mercury’s CPR and
Hyperinflation resuscitation bags.
– The Mercury Medical Disposable Colour-Coded
Manometer is ready when you need a
manometer so you don’t need to search or
deal with a broken reusable manometer again!
– New color-coding for improved visibility of pressure ranges.
– In-line use attaches directly onto CPR and Hyperinflation
resuscitation bags reducing the need to look away from the
patient while monitoring pressure.
– Monitoring of both airway and PEEP pressures.
– Accuracy of ± 3 cm H2O up to 15 cm H2O.
– Accuracy of ± 5 cm H2O over 15 cm H2O
To be used on any respiratory circuit with colour coding.
10-55352 – Disposable Pressure Manometer, 0-40 cm H2O
10-55353 – Manometer with Tee, Left Orientation, 0-40 cm H2O
10-55356 – Manometer with Tee, Left Orientation, 0-60 cm H2O
Box of 20 units each
Mercury Medical’s Manometer’s are designed to accommodate every unique situation of Ambulance, Hospital I.C.U., E.R., O.R. and Recovery Room needs.
Contact the leading Manometer Supplier TODAY!!
For all your Respiratory Consumables.
Enquiry about Manometer